FIPP | Forum for INTOSAI Professional Pronouncements
The 68th meeting of INTOSAI's Governing Board, held in Abu Dhabi, in December 2016, decided to establish the forum as an INTOSAI permanent body, called the Forum for INTOSAI Professional Pronouncements (FIPP).
The initial task of FIPP is to consider and propose how to develop the ISSAI framework further by
- providing clearer distinction between auditing standards, other standards (requirements), guidelines, best practice documents, etc. covering both auditing, ethics, independence and capacity development, and
- providing clearer directions on the format and quality requirements for each of these different categories of documents as established by the common forum.
The Governing Board and Congress approved the proposal for a revision of the ISSAI Framework.
The composition of the forum intends to mirror, as much as possible, the membership of INTOSAI in respect to regional representation, SAI models, audit types and audit/capacity developing expertise.
Current members of FIPP:
- Ganga Kapavarapu (chair) — SAI India
- Stuart Barr — SAI Canada
- Lionel Vareille — SAI France
- Kristoffer Blegvad (vice chair) — SAI Denmark
- Beryl Davis — SAI United States of America
- Karen Elizabeth Alejandrina Belteton Mohr — SAI Guatamala
- Einar Gørrissen — INTOSAI Development Initiative (IDI)
- Marita Salgrave — SAI Latvia
- Josephine Mukomba — AFROSAI-E Secretariat
- Novy Pelenkahu — SAI Indonesia
- Aleksandra Popovic — SAI Sweden
- Robert Cox — SAI New Zealand
- Neil Usher — European Court of Auditors
- Aase Kristin Hemsen — SAI Norway
- Alex Monge Lemaitre — SAI Costa Rica
- Tashi Tobgay — SAI Buthan