PFAC | Policy, Finance and Administration Committee
The Policy, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) advises the INTOSAI Governing Board.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the General Secretariat in financial planning;
- Supervise and control the carrying out of the budget;
- Recommend to the Governing Board, for its adoption, the initial dues for Associate Members;
- Recommend adjustments of dues of full members;
- Report to the Governing Board and to the Congress, if so requested.