ICS | Subcommittee on Internal Control Standards
The Sub-Committee on Internal Control Standards is to focus on the development and promotion of good practices in the field of internal control and to establish more focused managerial accountability in the Public Sector.
The work plan concerns the following activities:
- Promoting recognised standards and guidelines on internal control for the Public Sector;
- Developing examples of internal control measures;
- Amplification of the concept of risk management in the Public Sector;
- Developing the concept of reporting on internal control;
- Developing and maintaining the Sub-Committee e-platform.
|Members (28)||Austria • Bahamas • Bangladesh • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Chile • Cook Islands • Costa Rica • Cuba • Egypt • El Salvador • France • Georgia • Hungary • Jamaica • Libya • Lithuania • Netherlands • Oman • Poland • Romania • Russian Federation • South Africa • Spain • Tanzania (United Republic of) • Ukraine • United States of America|
|Observers (1)||Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA)|