WGPD | Working Group on Public Debt
Tasks of the Working Group on Public Debt include the following:
- Prepare and publish guidelines and other materials for use by SAIs to encourage the proper reporting and sound management of public debt;
- Identify key issues for the development of responsibilities and procedures for auditing and evaluating public debt commitments;
- Prepare papers examining matters of definitions, reporting, and evaluating public debt;
- Exchange knowledge with other institutions dealing with public debt issues;
- Promote specific studies relating to the mandate of the Working Group.
The Working Group on Public Debt also has the permanent collaboration of the INTOSAI Development Initiative (IDI).
Mr Michael G. Aguinaldo
|Tel: +63 2 9319220, 9319232|
Fax: +63 2 9319223
|Members — 26||Azerbaijan • Argentina • Austria • Brazil • Bulgaria • Chile • China • Egypt • Fiji • Finland • Gabon • India • Indonesia • Jordan • Korea (Republic of) • Lithuania • Mexico • Moldova • Portugal • Romania • Russian Federation • Ukraine • United States of America • Yemen • Zambia|