Major objectives of the European Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions (EUROSAI) include:
- Promote professional co-operation among SAI members;
- Encourage the exchange of information and documentation;
- Advance the study of public sector audit;
- Stimulate the creation of University Professorships in the subject; and
- Work towards the harmonisation of terminology in the field of audit.
From its very beginning EUROSAI has been active in organizing a fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of public audit among all the countries of the previously divided Europe, prioritizing support for the establishment of independent public audit bodies in Central and Eastern European transition countries.
EUROSAI was established in 1990.
Seyit Ahmet Baş
|Ramón Álvarez de Miranda|
Presidente del Tribunal de Cuentas
Secretario General de la EUROSAI
Tribunal de Cuentas
Calle Ortega y Gasset, 100
|Tel: +90 312 2953030, 2953266|
Fax: +90 312 2954094, 2954085
|Tel: +34 91 4460466|
Fax: +34 91 5933894