INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
The most important document of XXIII INCOSAI, which was held in Moscow, Russian Federation, in the last week of September 2019, is the Moscow Declaration. More than 650 delegates representing 168 Supreme Audit Institutions and international organizations such as the United Nations, the World Bank, the IIA or the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) took part in the Congress.
The Moscow Declaration comprises the results of the comprehensive discussions on the…
Speech of Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation, during the inauguration ceremony of XXIII INCOSAI
The President of the Russian Federation, Mr. Vladimir Putin, delivered during the inauguration ceremony of the XXIII INCOSAI in Moscow the following speech to the more…
International Congress of the International Organizations of Supreme Audit Institutions (INCOSAI) opens in Moscow
In the coming days, Moscow will be the focus of attention of auditors from all over the world – XXIII International Congress of Supreme Audit Institutions pulling…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGKNI – Working Group on Key National Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data