INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
A meeting entitled "Strengthening Collaboration between Anti-corruption Authorities and SAIs" was held in the run-up to the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on 14 and 15 December 2019.
The meeting, which was jointly organized by the SAI of the United Arab Emirates and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), was attended by more than 30 SAIs and about 40 anti-corruption…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing