INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
The XXIX OLACEFS General Assembly was held in San Salvador, El Salvador, from 16 to 18 October 2019. In addition to the 20 full members of OLACEFS, numerous associated members as well as observers, such as the head of the SAI of the United Arab Emirates, IDI, the General Secretariat of INTOSAI, the World Bank, the OECD, the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), UN Women or the Inter-American Development Bank, participated in the event.
The two main themes…
Speech of Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation, during the inauguration ceremony of XXIII INCOSAI
The President of the Russian Federation, Mr. Vladimir Putin, delivered during the inauguration ceremony of the XXIII INCOSAI in Moscow the following speech to the more…
International Congress of the International Organizations of Supreme Audit Institutions (INCOSAI) opens in Moscow
In the coming days, Moscow will be the focus of attention of auditors from all over the world – XXIII International Congress of Supreme Audit Institutions pulling…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing