INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organization.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
The final version of the SCEI Recommendations is now available!
The INTOSAI Supervisory Committee on Emerging Issues (SCEI) is pleased to introduce the final version of the Recommendations to the INTOSAI Governing Board.
The document was created as the outcome of the SCEI Expert Group on the "Strategic role of SAIs in addressing challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic".
In June 2020, the SCEI Expert Group started its series of webinars on various topics. The expert discussions during the webinars served as the base for the…
Already a number of Supreme Audit Institutions particularly affected in the continuity of their operations by the COVID-19 pandemic could be granted financial assistance…
On 9 December 2020, the SAI of the United Arab Emirates held a virtual conference on a topic of particular importance in these times marked by COVID-19 and the economic…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing