INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
Meeting between Secretary General Margit Kraker and Chair Alexei Kudrin
On 20 February 2020, the INTOSAI Secretary General, Margit Kraker, and the INTOSAI Chair, Alexei Kudrin, met in Vienna.
The INTOSAI Chair highlighted the significance of strategic audits in order to assess whether agreed strategies have been implemented and to evaluate the indicators to measure the achievement of objectives. In this context, he presented the idea to publish a compilation of best practice examples within INTOSAI. Furthermore, he reaffirmed the role of SAIs in…
A meeting entitled "Strengthening Collaboration between Anti-corruption Authorities and SAIs" was held in the run-up to the Conference of the States Parties to the United…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing