INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
April 07 — 08, 2020
— postponed — 1st meeting of the Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
April 20 — 21, 2020
1st Meeting of the Working Group on Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing
IDI's SDGs Audit Model (ISAM)
INTOSAI and its Development Initiative (IDI) are delighted to present the pilot version of IDI's SDGs Audit Model (ISAM). ISAM is a practical "how-to" guidance aimed to support SAIs in conducting high quality audits of SDG implementation based on the International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions (ISSAIs).
It is based on five principles:
- Focus on outcomes
- Recognize SAI diversity
- Add value
ISAM defines the audit of SDG implementation…
On 20 February 2020, the INTOSAI Secretary General, Margit Kraker, and the INTOSAI Chair, Alexei Kudrin, met in Vienna.
The INTOSAI Chair highlighted the significance of…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing