INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
In its capacity as the SDG coordination and information platform within INTOSAI, the INTOSAI General Secretariat organized an SDG coordination meeting in Vienna on 13 February 2020.
The coordination meeting was attended by representatives of the most important global INTOSAI players involved in the SDG implementation process (General Secretariat, INTOSAI Chair, Chairs of the Goal Committees, IDI, Task Force on Strategic Planning, Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable…
A meeting entitled "Strengthening Collaboration between Anti-corruption Authorities and SAIs" was held in the run-up to the Conference of the States Parties to the United…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing