INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organization.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
4th SCEI Webinar on the New Normal of Teleworking
The fourth webinar of the SCEI Expert Group held by the Chair of INTOSAI, the SAI of the Russian Federation, concluded the SCEI’s series of webinars devoted to sharing COVID-19-related experiences and providing mutual support to SAIs around the world. Around 120 SAI representatives engaged in a dialogue focusing on "INTOSAI online transition: how can organizations adapt to the new normal of teleworking?". Keynote speakers from the General Secretariat of INTOSAI, the PSC, CBC…
About 145 representatives from SAIs around the world took part in the third virtual meeting held by the Expert Group of the…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing