INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Chair of the Governing Board
First Newsletter Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
The INTOSAI Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators has published its first Newsletter. This is a milestone in the WG’s work, and we are very happy that together we have been able to prepare an insightful and interesting issue.
The Journal covers the first meeting of the Working Group as well as SAIs’ experience in SDGs audit and review of relevant international projects and research concerning the SDGs.
To enable interactive engagement a…
More than 180 members of the INTOSAI community participated in the kick-off meeting of the COVID-19 Expert Group of the Supervisory Committee on Emerging Issues (SCEI)…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT – SAI Self–Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- Peer–to–peer Cooperation
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGSDG KSDI – Working Group on SDGs and Key Sustainable Development Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data
- WGISTA – Impact of Science and Technology on Auditing