Policy, Finance and Administration Committee
The Policy, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) advises the INTOSAI Governing Board.
- to cooperate with the General Secretariat in financial planning;
- to supervise and control the carrying out of the budget;
- to recommend to the Governing Board, for its adoption, the initial dues for Associate Members;
- to recommend adjustments of dues of full members;
- to report to the Governing Board and to the Congress, if so requested.
The Policy, Finance and Administration Committee is chaired by the Second Vice-Chair of the Governing Board, and includes the following members: the Chair and the First Vice-Chair of the Governing Board, the Chairs of Goals 1, 2 and 3, the Secretary General, the immediately past Chair of the Governing Board, the Chair of IDI and the head of the SAI responsible for the International Journal of Government Auditing.
|1||Hussam Alangari||Saudi Arabia (PFAC Chairman)|
|3||José Múcio Monteiro Filho||Brazil|
|7||Alexey Kudrin||Russian Federation|
|8||Kimi Makwetu||South Africa|
|9||Harib Saeed Al Amimi||United Arab Emirates|
|10||Gene L. Dodaro||United States of America|