Policy, Finance and Administration Committee
The Policy, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) advises the INTOSAI Governing Board.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the General Secretariat in financial planning;
- Supervise and control the execution of the budget;
- Recommend to the Governing Board, for adoption, the dues for Associate Members;
- Recommend to the Governing Board, for adoption, the dues for Affiliate Members;
- Recommend to the Governing Board, for adoption, adjustments of dues of Full Members;
- Report to the Governing Board and to the Congress, if so requested.
The PFAC is chaired by the Second Vice-Chair of the Governing Board, and includes the following members: the Chair and the First Vice-Chair of the Governing Board, the Chairs of Goals 1, 2 and 3, the Secretary General, the immediate past Chair of the Governing Board, the Chair of IDI and the head of the SAI responsible for the International Journal of Government Auditing.
|Chair | Saudi Arabia|
Dr. Hussam bin Abdulmohsen Alangari
+966 1 14056770
+966 1 14032057
|United States of America / International Journal of Government Auditing|
|Russian Federation / Chair of the INTOSAI Governing Board|
Brazil / 1st Vice-Chair of the INTOSAI Governing Board, Chair of Goal Committee 1
South Africa / Chair of Goal Committee 2
India / Chair of Goal Committee 3
Austria / INTOSAI Secretary General
United Arab Emirates / past Chair of the INTOSAI Governing Board
Norway / IDI