This tool provides you with an overview of the reports on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) published by the INTOSAI member SAIs.
The world map below allows you to zoom in on the individual countries to see how many SDG reports have been published to date. When you click on a country, you will see, in the detailed results provided further down, the full report (in one or more of INTOSAI’s official languages). If available, you will also see the report´s executive summary, the methodologies/tools/manuals and the central recommendations.
Feel free to also use the search function below the world map to specify whether you want to search by country or by region and to indicate the SDG, year or language you want to search for.
Option 1: choose a country on the map
Option 2: choose a search function (multiple functions are connected with an AND)
Performance Audit on Preparedness for implementation of Sustainable Development Goals
Recommendations: read more
- The MFED Management in collaboration with Statistics Botswana and relevant stakeholders should develop SDG baselines. This can provide the basis for setting targets and for evaluation of SDGs implementation status.
- The MFED in collaboration with relevant stakeholders should put in place mechanisms/ systems that will integrate monitoring, follow-up & reporting into actions of all parts of the government and other stakeholders to ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of the SDGs.
- The MFED Management in collaboration with NSO should review and assess the existing policies to ensure policy coherence within the Government. Harmonised policies will consequently, promote Whole of Government approach (WoG).
- The MFED Management should engage and utilize various means of communication to engage communities and local authorities to carry out advocacy, sensitization and raising awareness. These means of communication could be public fora, billboards, use of social media, live events, printed materials, radio and television.
- The MFED Management should explore other financing mechanisms for implementing the 2030 Agenda and SDGs. This can provide for innovative ways of funding for the implementation of SDGs. Thereby, not relying on the national budget which already covers for day to day expenses.
- Preparedness Audit
- 870 KB
- 2 MB
- 653 KB